This is a general narrative of how my process works, all design work is custom and thus may possess variables not noted here.
Step One: Creative Brief
- Research Competition, Highlight your personal unique attributes, establish goals, state scope of work and expectations for all parties involved
Step Two: Thumbnail Sketches
- 2-3 for illustration ideas. 5-25 logo ideas
Step Three: Client Review
- Client provides feedback on sketch ideas
Step Four: Rough Sketches
- One or two more developed sketches based on initial ideas and client feedback
Step Five: Client Review
- Client provides feedback on rough sketches
Step Six: Revise and Finalize
- Composition is drawn in final form with colors and refined
Step Seven: Client Review
- Client provides feedback on Final and is allowed up to three revisions under original estimate
All native/working files as well as additional formats, fonts used, images and archived work will be provided to client via online folder. Additional revisions are billed at $80 per hour.